Meet Tony from Tony D Constructors
Tony is Westcoat QCA of the Quarter for Summer 2021. As a general contractor, he utilizes Westcoat’s concrete overlays and waterproofing systems when remodeling homes.
Tony D Constructors services Elk Grove and surrounding areas. Services include concrete waterproofing, concrete surface coating and epoxy, stamped and stained concrete. Tony D can also create outdoor living spaces for entertaining or relaxing.
We chose Tony D as his enthusiasm for installing Westcoat can be seen in the projects he completes. He’s a master of bring a space together using Westcoat systems. We appreciate the tags on social media and cannot wait to see what projects he shares this Summer.
We look forward to the continued partnership with Tony D Constructors for years to come.
Why Become A Westcoat Qualified Contractor / Applicator (QCA)?
Become a QCA (Qualified Contractor Applicator) and receive great benefits like rebate checks and marketing support but also renewals, warranties and leads.
Another great reason for you to become a QCA is to take advantage of our large network of property owners, general contractors and architects.
To become a QCA, simply fill out the application. We will review and get back to you with your new status, a certificate and a special package will be delivered to you.
Benefits of Being a QCA
- Leads From Westcoat – Our Inside Sales and Account Reps work with QCAs to land new accounts and opportunities that come through our call center and “digital prospecting” programs.
- Project-Specific and Longer Warranties
- Project-Specific Specifications – Work with Westcoat and our team will help you with tools and information to close the deal and get the work done right the first time!
- Rebate Checks on Purchased Materials
- Co-Op Marketing Benefits – Our Marketing and Sales teams work with you to target the clients you want.
- Westcoat photos and branding for use on your campaigns