Jeff of Bach Custom Coatings sent us this Hot Job! from a mac and cheese restaurant in Portland, Oregon. Jeff sealed the wood counters and booths with our EC-100 sealer and applied our Liquid Granite system with a large cut pattern to the restaurant floor. Thanks for sharing this Hot Job Jeff!
Posts Tagged ‘sealing wood’
January 24th, 2012 No comments
- Epoxy Photo Contest – Enter today!
- Hot Job from Spartan Coatings
- Hot Job from DCI Construction
- Ugly Retail Entry gets revitalized with our Water-based Stain
- Demo at Sealant Specialists in Tukwila Washington
- Marc presents a Lunch and Learn in Hawaii
- Hot Job from WICR
- Original Coatings – Winner of our WP Photo Contest
- Historic Long Beach Building Revitalized with Westcoat
- Thin Film Installation at Futuris in Northern California
- Westcoat Reps Visit
- Product Demo at Dependable in Seattle
- WP Photo Contest – Vote Now!
- Demo at White Cap in Tucson Arizona
- See you at the Concrete Decor Show!
- 19th Annual ABC Construction Specialties Golf Open
- WP Photo contest – Enter to WIN!
- San Diego Landmark gets Westcoat makeover
- Rooftop Social & Sunset-Viewing Party
- Project Profile: Rok Bistro in San Jose